Monday, May 10, 2010

♥Mothers Day♥

Well of course as I explained earlier my mothers day gift was my camera!! So what more fitting thing to do on a beautiful Sunday afternoon? Have a little photo fun in Grandpa and Grandma Steenwyk's greenhouses, of course!! When Lawrence was a little guy we(Kate and I) took pictures of Lawrence in the greenhouse so we continued on the the photo shoots....here are a few of what we took Sunday. Most are of Isabelle because this was her first time! However there are some of my little guy too!
First things first...Lawrence went for a Golf Cart ride with Grandpa I believe and returned with this for me!! SO sweet!! I love his face it just shows how excited he was to give it to me!

























We did take more pictures...but those will be later because they are for her birthday invites and what not :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment