Thursday, March 25, 2010

Photo Frenzy!















OK I LOVE to take picture especially of my kids! So recently my wonderful husband bought me a very nice camera for my birthday, anniversary, Christmas, birthday, aniver....you get the picture :-). Here are just a few pictures of my babes from the past couple of months...I am SO pumped for spring besides the obvious reasons just to get out side and start snapping pictures. We got Lawrence out already can't wait to get the little lady in more outside pictures. We will soon for her 1year pictures/invitations! (can't believe I need to be thinking about that already...my baby :(. Just wanted to share a few...and I'm sure there will be more to come!!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! I can see a lot of Phil in Lawrence...wow...it's like going back...well let's not get into numbers. =) Right Phil! Blessings, they are both precious. And great picts, Paula. Just great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures! Especially those last 3! SO CUTE! I loooove taking pictures too, but I couldn't convince my hubby to get me a nice one! haha What kind is yours?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! Amy...Lawrence is a little Phil for sure and it is SO true they are blessings!!
    Brooke mu husband LOVES taking pictures too so convincing him was not too hard ;) We ended up getting a Canon Rebel xsi Very practical and easy to use, has the feel of a point and shoot but it can do SO much more! LOVE it so far...and still have LOTS to learn

    ReplyDelete