Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring is in the AIR!!

So with all this beautiful weather I couldn't help myself but to get out and take some pictures!! Yeah for outside pictures of Isabelle! We have been spending a lot of time outdoors and we are all loving it! Everybody is always VERY ready for bed:-) I'll have to say she will NOT smile for me no matter how hard I try. (March 30 and 31, 2010)

She has dirt under her nails! Loved playing in the dirt

Daddy(and LJ) got a new toy! Thanks Grandpa :-) The boys REALLY enjoyed their "Green Tractor" He loves the Country song..."take me for a ride on your big GREEN TRACTOR" He may or may not yell that ;)
Oh no! The attitude is starting REAL early

Spring flowers!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE her!! Her eyes or so deep!

Buga buga baby!! He thinks that they are great when they are well grounded because he can stomp on them!! If they are in the air he is very very skid-dish
"on your mark, get set, GO!"
Explaining who he brought with him on our walk! "PUPPY" yelling of course :-)
Love this picture, he really is only sad because he is afraid of the buga's flying around!


I told Lawrence to give Isabelle a kiss and Isabelle grabbed his face like this...brother-sister love!! haha

Haha couldn't help myself :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment